Cannabidiol (CBD) can be consumed for natural health in various ways like inhaling (Smoking), ingesting, eating, and sublingually. Effective consumption of CBD is commonly done through smoking or vaping. And to achieve the positive effects, you need to know how to smoke your CBD flower the right way.
What is CBD Flower?
CBD flower is dried and cured flower from the female hemp plants that have been nurtured to be low in THC (0.3%) and rich in CBD. As compared to hemp plants, cannabis sativa plants normally have very low levels of CBD. CBD flowers from hemp plants help people relax without having them feel out-of-their mind high.
Is CBD Flower Legal?
With the restricted THC rate of 0.3 percent, CBD hemp flower was legalized and erased from the classification of marijuana under the CSA by the 2018 Farm Bill. The TSA even granted CBD flower usage while traveling.
How to Smoke CBD Flower?
Here are some simple ways to perfectly smoke your CBD flower:
1) Rolling a Joint
Rolling a CBD flower joint varies from one individual to another. We all have different ways. One might not see the need for some tools, and another might not be able to roll one without the necessary tools. The following are the easiest and best steps to roll a firm CBD flower joint:
- CBD flower
- Grinder (you need your CBD flower ground)
- Rolling papers
- A filter (you don’t want to inhale flower particles)
- Grind your CBD flower into a powdered form, and put it aside.
- Take a rolling paper and place it with the sticky part of the paper facing upwards.
- Place the filter on your left side.
- Fetch a small portion of your ground flower, and evenly sprinkle it on the opposite side of the filter. Leave room at the end of the paper for twisting the joint shut.
- Supporting your joint with your index fingers, tuck the rolling paper using your thumbs to have a corn shaped joint.
- Tightly tuck the side of the paper nearest to you, against the flower, to avoid a loose joint.
- Gently lick the sticky side of the paper and roll the joint over along the glued slim line, to finally seal it. Twist the end, and you’re done.
- Light up your joint and enjoy the experience.
An excessively tight joint will make it hard for you to pull at. And a loose joint will burn out too fast. Be cautious. This is not an overnight skill. It probably will take you a few attempts, but you will be a pro at it very soon.
Vaping CBD flower is one way through which you can feel the CBD flower effects faster in your bloodstream. This method is more effective, enjoyable, and healthier compared to other ways of consuming CBD flower. Suppose you want to try consuming your CBD flower through vaping. Here’s how to vape CBD flowers:
What Your Vape Should Have:
- Power supply: Vapes can be powered with rechargeable batteries or simply plugged in a wall socket.
- Oven/heating chamber: This is responsible for heating up the CBD flower, from which you will inhale the vapors.
- Temperature control: Some vapes have buttons that help monitor the temperature during vaping.
- Mouth Piece: This is where you inhale from the vape. Mouthpieces come in different sizes, shapes, and lengths.
- Cleaning Supplies: Most vape units come with a maintenance kit to help take care of the vape, including spare parts.
- Using a grinder, grind your CBD flower into a powdered form for quick heat activation.
- Set your desired temperature and turn on your vaporizer.
- Once the vaporizer heats up to your temperature, the indicator or light will alert you. Remember to keep your temperature between 360 and 380 degrees to avoid low or harsh effects.
- Load the chamber with your ground CBD flower (a range of .25 to .5 grams)
- Start to inhale and make sure the vapor is clearly visible and testable.
- The more you inhale, the lesser the number of cannabinoids. Endeavor to check that the CBD flower is properly positioned whenever the vapor thins out.
What are the Advantages of Smoking CBD Flower?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most popular of all the 130 compounds of the hemp plant. CBD has proven therapeutic properties and it has insignificant psychoactive effects. Smoking CBD flower through vaping has proven to be one of the most effective ways to consume hemp CBD. Below are the various effects of smoking CBD flower:
1) Instant Action
Unlike its counterparts (ointments, capsules, edibles, etc.), CBD flower responds in seconds when inhaled. The inhaled smoke carries the cannabinoids directly to the lungs, which instantly flows in your bloodstream.
2) Safe and Healthy
Smoking CBD flower is healthier and safer than smoking nicotine or tobacco. It’s twice good for people who are struggling to quit nicotine smoking because of its high levels of CBD and little to no levels of THC (the component that causes the ‘high’)
Despite the lack of research and evidence about the medical benefits of CBD, most smokers have concluded that inhaling CBD flower is therapeutic in a way that it reduces anxiety, stress, pain, depression, epilepsy, mental illnesses, and so many more health issues.
Industrial hemp production and usage were legalized in the 2018 Farm Bill and erased from marijuana categories due to the fact that it contains less or no THC, therefore having no psychoactive effects. CBD (extracted from the leaves and stalk of the hemp plant) became popular for its countless benefits in the day to day life. Smoking of CBD flower is on the rise now more than before, and people are coming to the difference between CBD flower and marijuana or weed.
Read also: CBD Hemp Flower Effects
Negative Effects of Smoking CBD Flower
- With research and general approval still pending, smoking CBD flower is not for everyone. Pregnant women, toddlers, breastfeeding mothers, people with liver and heart disease are restricted from its use yet.
- Excessive smoking is known for causing tooth decay, dry mouth, diarrhea, fatigue, and other minor side effects.
- You want to smoke your CBD responsibly to avoid being mistaken for a marijuana smoker or drug abuser.
Where Can I Buy CBD flower?
Google (CBD flower near me) would be the first answer to this question, but if you want more alternatives, try these:
- Online market: Online competition has allowed the availability of quality, yet affordable staff, CBD flower inclusive. With counterfeits all over, you want to do some more research on the company of your choice before you order any CBD flower.
- Medical Dispensaries: While you choose to buy an over the counter CBD flower, make sure the CBD flower you’re buying contains the right levels of THC, lest you suffer the effects.
- Market Retailers: Unlike the other CBD products, it can be hard to find CBD flower in retailing markets, or if you find some, it’s more likely to have overstayed; hence it won’t serve your purpose as fresh CBD flower would.
Read also: What Is Industrial Hemp
There are two common ways on how to smoke CBD flower- vaping or rolling a joint. Among the two, vaping is the most efficient has it has little effects with instant action. With the popularity of smoking CBD flower, so many CBD counterfeits have risen, and it may be hard to differentiate. Stay on the safest side by considering to buy or order your CBD flower and other smoking tools from a reputable company. If you are on some other medications but want to combine with smoking CBD flower, you should consult with your doctor first to note the interactions between the two, to avoid health complications.
I started happy hemp after getting sick, losing my job and health insurance. starting with my health, i took issues into my own hands. enter hemp. Hemp seeds are the most nutritionally balanced food source on the planet. Hemp is full of omegas, protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. This little seed literally became the seed of change in my life!
Leave a Reply